Mustard Ruby Streaks Vegetable Seeds – Organic
- A finely serrated, streaked mustard with dark maroon leaves.
- Also called ‘Red Elk’ and wasabi mustard greens.
- Vibrant red colour for salad mixes and microgreens.
How to Grow Mustard
- Space rows: 20 cm apart.
- Space plants: 5 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.6 cm.
- Germination: 6 – 8 days.
- Soil temperature: 8-30°C.
- Maturity: 55 days.
- Grow in Spring and Autumn.
- Avoid growing in extreme heat or cold.
- Keep well watered. Moist soil. Full sun.
- Open pollinated.
- No Chemical Treatment & Non-GMO.
- Organic seed variety.
- Botanical name: Brassica juncea.
- Seeds per gram: 650.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.