Mustard Garnet Giant Microgreen Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk
- Dark red, round leaves that show deep purple color from first true leaf.
- Grow with soil or a hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 280 grams of microgreens.
- Suitable as a vertical farming crop.
- Use approx. 2 – 3 tsp. seeds for a 30 x 35 cm growing tray.
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface.
- Cover seeds with a growing tray. Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 2 days.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily.
- Harvest: 8 – 12 days. (Level of difficulty: Easy).
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- No chemical treatment.
- Heirloom variety (Mustard Garnet Giant).
- Botanical name: Brassica juncea
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.