Non-Hybrid, Open-Pollinated & Non-GMO
Mung beans are easy to sprout and versatile for cooking. Add these nutritional wonders to your salads, stir-fries, sandwiches, wraps and smoothies. Grown and packed in Australia.
How to Sprout Mung Beans
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar, sprouting colander or hemp sprouting bag. The steps for sprouting in a jar are as following:
- Add 1/3 cup of seeds to your jar, and fill with water.
- Soak for 6-8 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout. Remove mung beans that have not sprouted before consuming.
- In 3-6 days the yield will be 1-1.5 cups.
- Biodynamically grown in Australia without the use of pesticides, fungicides or herbicides.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Quantity: 750 grams.
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot send seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.