Bulk Mung Bean Seeds – Australian Grown
- Buy in bulk and save with our 1 kg packets.
- Grow as microgreens or sprouts.
How to Sprout Mung Beans
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar, tray or hemp sprouting bag. The steps for sprouting in a jar are as following:
- Add 2 – 2 tbsp of seeds to your jar, and fill with water.
- Soak for 8 – 12 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout.
- Harvest in 2 – 5 days.
- Organic seed variety.
- Australian grown.
- No chemical treatment.
- GMO Free
- Botanical name: Vigna radiata.
- Seeds per gram: 13.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.