Mild Salad Sprouting Mix – Bulk
- A mild mix of sprouting seeds including adzuki, mung bean, lentils and chickpeas.
- Fast & easy to grow.
How to Sprout:
- Soak 1/2 cup of protein mix sprouting seeds in cool water for 6 – 8 hours.
- Rinse and drain well.
- Place seeds in a sprouting jar. Tilt your jar upside down and use the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds.
- Rinse well 2-3 times daily. Drain well after each rinse, using the sprouting jar.
- In 2 – 4 days the yield will be approx. 2 cups.
- No GMOs.
- No chemical treatment.
- Botanical names: Mung bean (Vigna radiata), lentils (Lens culinaris), & chickpeas (Cicer arietinum).
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated.