Mibuna Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Open Pollinated
- Grow as microgreens, baby leaf or full maturity.
- Young, tender leaves are suitable for salad greens.
- Mature leaves can be stir-fried or cooked like spinach.
- Mild mustard flavour.
- Cut and come again.
How to Grow Mibuna Vegetables
- Space rows: 20 – 25 cm apart.
- Space plants: 15 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm.
- Soil temperature: 17-25°C.
- Germination days: 3 – 7.
- Maturity: 25 – 60 days.
- Grow in Spring, and Autumn.
- Avoid growing in extreme heat or cold.
- Keep well watered. Moist soil. Full or part sun.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Not chemically treated.
- Variety name: Brassica rapa japonica.
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 450.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated.