Bulk, Open Pollinated Lovage Herb Seeds
- Lovage is an aromatic herb that can be used as a substitute for parsley.
- Features small yellow flowers that attract beneficial insects and bees.
- The entire plant is edible including the roots, leaves, stems & seeds.
- Grow as a herb plant or as microgreens.
GROWING INSTRUCTIONS (HERB)
- Space plants: 80 – 100 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 5 mm.
- Slow to germinate.
- Maturity: 90 days.
- Sow in Spring and Summer.
- Spreading perennial (up to 2 m height & 1 m spread).
- Hardy variety.
- Part or full sun position.
- Avoid harsh, summer heat.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
- Open Pollinated
- No chemical treatment.
- Botanical name: Levisticum officinale.
- Seeds per gram: 300.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight.