Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil on a growing tray.
- Cover seeds with a black growing tray lid. Store in a well ventilated area away from light until tiny leaves emerge. Avoid hot weather. Germinates best at 15 – 25 °C. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 6-14 days.
- Open Pollinated.
- Not chemically treated.
- Grown in Australia.
- Variety: Linum usitatissimum.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.