Basil Mrs Burns Lemon Microgreen Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk
- Fast growing alternative to mature basil.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 220 grams.
- Grow as microgreens or mature herb. Click here to find out how to grow these seeds as a mature herb.
How to Grow Lemon Basil Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray.
- Cover for 4-6 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 12-16 days.
- Botanical name: Ocimum basilicum var. citriodora.
- Heirloom variety (Basil Mrs Burns Lemon).
- No chemical treatment.
- Seeds per gram: 600 – 650.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.