Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & Untreated
Lemon balm is a perennial herb with a lemon and mint scent. Suitable for growing as microgreens or as a mature herb.
- Space plants: 50 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 3 mm.
- Maturity: 60 – 75 days.
- Plant in Spring.
- Grow in a cool, semi-shaded spot.
- Suits temperature and subtropical regions.
- Rich, well-drained soil.
- Non-hybrid. Open-pollinated.
- Not chemically treated.
- Similar to the look of spearmint.
- Botanical name: Melissa Officinalis
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight.