- Space rows 40 cm apart.
- Space plants 10 - 20 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8-30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 55 - 65 days.
- Plant: Spring, Summer and Autumn.
- Full or part sun, with rich, well drained soil.
- Mild frost tolerant.
- Keep well watered.
- Easy to grow and hardy variety.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated seeds.
- Variety: Brassica Oleracea var. gongylodes.
- Seed packet: 250 seeds.
- 250 - 350 seeds per gram.
Please note: Seeds cannot be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.