Kohlrabi White Vienna Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk
Kohlrabi microgreens are suitable for a range of dishes including salads, sandwiches, or as a decorative garnish to your dish.
- Features green, glossy cotyeledons and pale, green stems.
- Grow with soil or a no-mess and no-soil with the hydroponic method.
- A 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 310 grams.
- Suitable for microgreens or full mature vegetables.
How to Grow Kohlrabi Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-12 days.
Want to Grow White Vienna Kohlrabi as a Mature Vegetable?
These kohlrabi seeds are suitable for growing as a mature vegetable. Click here to find out more, and to view our range of bulk vegetable seeds.
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Heirloom, open pollinated variety (White Vienna).
- Brassica oleracea.var. gongylodes.
- Seeds per gram: 250.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.