These easy to grow microgreens can be added to salads, sandwiches or as a colourful garnish. They have a mild, sweet cabbage flavour.
Grow with soil or hydroponically.
How to grow kohlrabi microgreens
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of seeds with a 12.5 x 12.5 cm growing tray.
- Spray with water and cover tray for 1-3 days.
- Water lightly as needed (don't overwater).
- When tiny shoots emerge, uncover your tray and put in a well lit position.
- Continue to water your plant as needed.
- The ideal growing temperature is between 16-28 degrees Celsius.
- Harvest when leaves are 3-8 cm (approximately 8-12 days).
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional. Open pollinated.
- Brassica oleracea.var. gongylodes.
Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.