Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
How to Grow Kohlrabi Vegetables
A tender and sweet kohlrabi variety that can be eaten raw or cooked like turnip. Fast growing when grown in rich, well-drained soil. This variety is known for its vibrant, purple globes.
- Space rows 40 cm apart.
- Space plants 10 – 20 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8-30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 55 – 65 days.
- Plant: Spring, Summer and Autumn.
- Full or part sun, with rich, well drained soil.
- Mild frost tolerant.
- Keep well watered.
- Easy to grow and hardy variety.
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Heirloom & open pollinated variety.
- Brassica oleracea.var. gongylodes.
- Seeds per gram: 250.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.