These easy to grow microgreens can be added to salads, sandwiches or as a colourful garnish. They have a mild, sweet cabbage flavour.
Grow with soil or hydroponically.
How to grow kohlrabi microgreens
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of seeds with a 12.5 x 12.5 cm growing tray.
- Spray with water and cover tray for 1-3 days.
- Water lightly as needed (don’t overwater).
- When tiny shoots emerge, uncover your tray and put in a well lit position.
- Continue to water your plant as needed.
- The ideal growing temperature is between 16-28 degrees Celsius.
- Harvest when leaves are 3-8 cm (approximately 8-12 days).
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional. Open pollinated.
- Brassica oleracea.var. gongylodes.
- Available in 100 gram, 250 gram & 400 gram packets.
Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
Bulk Seed Range
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.