Open Pollinated, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO
Kale sprouts are a source of antioxidants and may contain similar anti-cancer properties as broccoli sprouts.
Sulforaphane is a cancer fighting chemical found in cruciferous vegetables including kale, broccoli, brussel sprouts and cauliflower.
Kale sprouts are rich in vitamin C, folate, fibre and calcium. These tiny sprouts have a mild, sweet taste. Add them to salads, sandwiches, smoothies and as a topper for your favourite dish.
How to sprout kale seeds
- Rinse seeds with fresh water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of seeds with a small glass sprouting jar.
- Soak seeds for 6-8 hours in fresh water.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and put them in a glass sprouting jar. Leave jar upside down for 12 hours to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and place the jar upside down for 12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 3-6 days, until your kale seeds have sprouted.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non GMO.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- Available in 50 grams, 100 grams, 250g & 400 grams.
- Variety: Brassica oleracea.var. acephala (Kale Red Russian)
Please note: Seeds cannot be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.