Kale Red Ursa – Heirloom & Bulk Vegetable Seeds
An heirloom kale variety with extra frilly leaves of a Siberian kale and rich, purple/red stems of Red Russian.
- Good disease, frost & bolting resistance.
- Young, tender leaves are delicious for raw food dishes.
- Prolific & hardy variety.
- Space rows: 50 – 100 cm apart.
- Space plants: 15 – 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Height: 50 – 75 cm.
- Soil temperature for germination: 10-25 °C.
- Germination days: 6 – 10.
- Maturity: 60 days (suitable for baby leaf after 30 days).
- Grow in Spring, Summer and early Autumn.
- Well-drained, rich soil.
- Full sun to part shade.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non GMO.
- Heirloom variety: Kale Red Ursa.
- Botanical name: Brassica napus.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.