Kale Red Serrated Leaf Microgreen Seeds Bulk
- Vibrant red/purple serrated leaves.
- Grow kale microgreens with a no-mess and no-soil hydroponic method.
- Suitable as a vertical farming crop.
- A 10 x 20″ growing tray yields approx. 310 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Kale Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non GMO.
- Open pollinated variety.
- Botanical name: Brassica oleracea.
- 400 – 450 seeds per gram.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.