Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & Chemical Free Kale Seeds
- Space rows 50 – 100 cm apart.
- Space plants 40 – 50 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8 – 30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 50 – 65 days.
- Grow in late Summer – Autumn.
- Hardy variety. Frost tolerant.
- Well drained soil. Keep well watered.
- Part or full sun.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- Untreated & chemical free.
- Non GMO.
- Variety: Brassica oleracea.var. acephala (Kale Red Russian).
- 400 – 450 seeds per gram.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory gemination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
Please note: Seeds cannot be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.