Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 1-2 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non GMO.
- Variety: Brassica oleracea.var. acephala (Kale Red Russian).
- 400 – 450 seeds per gram.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.