Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Black kale microgreens have a rich and bold flavour, without the spicy flavours of other brassica microgreens (e.g. mustard and radish).
- Grow microgreens with the no-mess and no-soil hydroponic method.
- A 10 x 20″ growing tray yields approx. 310 grams of microgreens.
How to grow kale microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on a hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 1-2 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non GMO.
- Non-hybrid, heirloom variety
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.