Kale Nero Di Toscana Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk
- Black kale microgreens have a rich and bold flavour, without the spicy flavours of other brassica microgreens (e.g. mustard and radish).
- Grow microgreens with a no-mess and no-soil hydroponic method.
- A 10 x 20″ growing tray yields approx. 310 grams of microgreens.
These seeds can also be used for growing baby leaf/full maturity kale plants. Click here for growing instructions and details.
How to grow kale microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on a hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 1-2 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non GMO.
- Non-hybrid, heirloom variety
- Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. acephala.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated.