Organic & Eco-Friendly Hemp Felt Growing Mats
Grow microgreens and wheatgrass hydroponically with these 100% hemp growing mats. Made without the use of herbicides, pesticides or synthetic fertilisers, these hemp growing mats are designed to provide an ideal ratio of water and air, helping develop healthy roots.
- Made from all natural, sustainable fibres.
- Ready to plant. No need for pre-treatment.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Fully compostable.
- pH neutral medium.
- OMRI listed.
- Thickness: 500 gsm.
- Width: 22 cm x 49 cm.
- Cut to fit standard 10 x 20′ growing trays.
- No mess and no soil growing method.
- Please note: These growing mats cannot be reused because the root hairs become attached to the growing medium.
How to use 100% hemp hydroponic growing mats
Moisten the hemp felt with a quick dip in water or a mist of water. Drain excess water. Place your hydroponic mat in a growing tray and sprinkle microgreen or wheatgrass seeds over surface of the mat. Place in the desired position for germinating. Leave for 48-36 hours in germination area, then follow instructions for growing microgreens or wheatgrass.
Please note: This product performs best when not overwatered. Keep mat moist, but not saturated with water. Water levels should not be higher than the top of the growing medium and water should not be allowed to pool.