Green Shiso Microgreen Seeds – Bulk Buy Packets
- A popular micro herb variety with chefs.
- Also known as Perilla.
- Add a hint of mint, aniseed and citrus flavours to your dishes.
- Attractive green, serrated leaves.
- Suitable for a range of Asian dishes, including sushi.
Grow Shiso (Perilla) Microgreens
- Sow rate for a 10 x 20′ tray: 28 grams.
- Soak seeds for 12 – 24 hours.
- Cover a growing tray with approximately 3cm of good quality potting mix or organic soil. Cover with vermiculite.
- Ensure that your microgreens have adequate light, air-circulation and moisture.
- Harvest time: 3 weeks.
Grow Shiso (Perilla) Herbs
- Space plants: 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 mm.
- Germination temperature: 19 – 21°C.
- Germination time: 14 – 21 days.
- Maturity: 85 – 90 days.
- Frost intolerant.
- Annual variety.
- Plant in Spring & Autumn.
- Rich, well-drained soil.
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated & Non-GMO.
- Botanical name: Perilla frutescens britt.
- Seeds per gram: 650.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.