Green Cabbage Sprouting Seeds – Buy in Bulk
How to Grow Cabbage Sprouts
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar or hemp sprouting bag.
- Add 2 tbsp. of seeds to your jar.
- Fill the jar with water. Soak for 4-8 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours. Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout.
- Click here to download a sprouting guide with tips & troubleshooting.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Variety: Brassica oleracea var. capitata.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.