Bulk Dill Bouquet Herb Seeds
- Flowers attract beneficial bees & insects.
- Produces large seeds suitable for pickling.
- Attractive dark green, feathery, fine leaves.
How to Grow Dill (Herbs)
- Space plants: 20 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 2 mm.
- Maturity: 60 days.
- Height: Up to 1 metre.
- Sow in Spring, Summer and Autumn (frost free).
- Tender, annual variety.
- Part or full sun.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
How to Grow Dill (Microgreeens)
Pre-soak seeds for approx. 4 hours. Use approx. 1 tbsp of seeds for a 30 x 35 cm growing tray. Add 2 – 3 cm of soil to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray. Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 3 – 4 days. Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily. Harvest: 12 – 15 days.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Variety: Anethum graveolens.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight.