Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Red amaranth is a stunning microgreen with vibrant, red leaves and stems. It has a mild mustard flavour and is a vibrant garnish on salads or your favourite dish.
How to Grow Amaranth Microgreens
- Soaking time: No soaking
- Growing medium: Good quality potting mix or organic soil.
- Germination time: 2-3 days.
- Keep plant in a warm spot during germination and growing time. Intolerant of harsh direct sunlight.
- Ensure adequate moisture.
- Harvest time: 2-3 weeks. Harvest close to root.
- May also be grown as sprouts. Ready in 5-8 days.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated.
- Variety: Amaranthus tricolor.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.