Cress Curled Seeds – Bulk & Open Pollinated
Cress Curled Peppergrass is part of the mustard family.
How to Grow Cress Sprouts
Seeds like chia, flax, psyllium and cress are gelatinous seeds, which means that when they are soaked, they will have a jelly-like and sticky coating. These seeds cannot be sprouted in a sprouting jar. Instead, grow them on a tray or on a ceramic plate.
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Grow on a layer of moist paper towels or 2-3cm of soil.
- Use approx. 30 grams of seeds for a 10 x 20′ growing tray.
- Lightly water 2-3 times daily. Ensure that the seeds maintain a level of moisture, without becoming damp or soggy.
- Harvest in 4-7 days (up to 12 days for microgreens).
- Non-GMO, non-hybrid.
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.