HOW TO GROW CRESS MICROGREENS
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray.
- Cover seeds with a fine layer of soil.
- Cover for 1-2 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate.
- Spray mist with water three times daily to ensure that the seeds are moist but not soggy. Cress is a mucilaginous seed, which means that the seeds should not get too wet.
- Uncover and place in light. Spray mist three times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 10-15 days.
- Non-GMO, non-hybrid.
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Available as 50 gram & 100 gram packets.
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot deliver seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.