Corn Glass Gem Vegetable Seeds
- Corn kernels shine like translucent, glass beads.
- Harvest when husks are dry and brown, to allow the kaleidoscope of colours to develop.
- Air dry, for a week, before popping or grinding into cornmeal.
- Variety unsuitable for corn cobs because of hard, outer layer.
- Produces 2 – 3 cobs per plant.
- Plants grow up to 3 metres.
70 cm apart
Germination Soil Temperature
7 - 14 days
Days to Maturity
Plant in Spring and Summer.
Full sun. Soil pH 6 to 7.
Annual, frost tender.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 3 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place.