Bulk Coriander (Cilantro) Microgreen Seeds
- A slow growing variety that is worth the wait.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 180 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Coriander Microgreens
- Pre-soak seeds for 4 – 8 hours.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Grow in soil, not hydroponic method.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Sprinkle with light layer of soil. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 7 – 10 days. Please note: germination rate may be uneven. Coriander microgreens require patience.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily. Harvest: 21 – 28 days.
Grow Coriander Herbs
Want to grow coriander (cilantro) herbs? Click here to purchase slow bolting coriander herb seeds. The slow bolting variety can be grown as microgreens, and may be a better choice if you are growing them in hot conditions.
- Open Pollinated
- No chemical treatment.
- Variety: Coriandrum sativum (not slow bolt)
- Seeds per gram: 70 – 90
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated.