Bulk Coriander (Cilantro) Microgreen Seeds
- A slow growing variety that is worth the wait.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 180 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Coriander Microgreens
- Pre-soak seeds for 4 – 8 hours.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Grow in soil, not hydroponic method.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Sprinkle with light layer of soil. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 7 – 10 days. Please note: germination rate may be uneven. Coriander microgreens require patience.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily. Harvest: 21 – 28 days.
Grow Coriander Herbs
Want to grow coriander (cilantro) herbs? Click here to purchase slow bolting coriander herb seeds. The slow bolting variety can be grown as microgreens, and may be a better choice if you are growing them in hot conditions.
- Open Pollinated
- No chemical treatment.
- Variety: Coriandrum sativum (not slow bolt)
- Seeds per gram: 70 – 90
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.