Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Coriander microgreens have a sweet aromatic smell and a full-strength, coriander taste.
- Use 2 – 3 tbsp of seeds for a 30 x 35 cm growing tray. Pre-soak seeds for 4 – 8 hours.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Sprinkle with light layer of soil. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 7 – 10 days. Please note: germination rate may be uneven. Coriander microgreens require patience.
- Remove top tray and expose it to direct, outdoor sunlight. Water twice daily. Harvest: 21 – 28 days.
- Open Pollinated
- No chemical treatment.
- Variety: Coriandrum sativum (not slow bolt)
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.