Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- An aromatic specialty micro-herb.
- Full-strength coriander taste.
- A slow growing variety that is worth the wait.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 180 grams.
How to Grow Coriander Microgreens
- Pre-soak seeds for 4 – 8 hours.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Grow in soil, not hydroponic method.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Sprinkle with light layer of soil. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 7 – 10 days. Please note: germination rate may be uneven. Coriander microgreens require patience.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily. Harvest: 21 – 28 days.
- Quantity: 1 kg
- Open Pollinated
- No chemical treatment.
- Variety: Coriandrum sativum (not slow bolt)
- Seeds per gram: 70 – 90
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.