Cordyceps mushroom has been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. It is known for its adaptogenic properties and is used to improve performance, endurance and energy.
Wild cordyceps is grown from the head of an insect and not usually vegan friendly. SuperFeast cultivate a non-wild product that is suitable for vegans.
HOW TO USE
Medicinal mushroom powders can be used in teas, smoothies, as vegan broths and as a natural supplement.
- Vegan, non-wild products.
- Cultivated cordyceps with CS-4 strain mycellium extract powder.
- No added fillers, starch, grains or mycelium.
- Quantity: 100 grams in miron glass jar.
- Brand: SuperFeast.
- Please seek professional health advice for the correct dosage and usage that suits your individual requirements.