Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO
Daikon radish sprouts have a slightly spicy flavour. Add them to salads, sandwiches, wraps, and Asian inspired dishes.
These seeds can be sprouted, grown as microgreens (6 - 12 days) or grown to full-sized radishes (40 - 50 days). .
HOW TO GROW RADISH SPROUTS
- Rinse seeds with fresh water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of seeds with a small glass sprouting jar.
- Soak seeds for 6-8 hours in fresh water.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and put them in a glass sprouting jar. Leave jar upside down for 12 hours to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and place the jar upside down for 12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 4-7 days, until your seeds have sprouted.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated seeds.
- Variety: Raphanus sativus.
- Available in 100 gram, 250 gram & 400 gram packets.
- Suitable for microgreens or sprouting.