Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
An heirloom, Italian variety with a striking red stem and dark green leaves. Suitable for baby leaf and microgreen production. Also known as Red Dandelion chicory or Red-ribbed Catalogna.
- Space rows: 50 cm apart.
- Space plants: 15 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm.
- Maturity: 40 days (suitable for baby leaf after 25 days).
- Grow in Spring and Autumn.
- Well-drained, rich soil.
- Full sun.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- Variety name: Cichorium intybus.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.