Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Also known as French parsley.
- Grow as microgreens or herbs.
- A 10 x 20″ growing tray yields approx. 180 grams of microgreens.
- Suitable for soil or hydroponic growing medium.
How to Grow Chervil Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil to tray (or use a hydroponic growing medium). Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 3 – 4 days.
- Remove top tray and expose it to light. Water twice daily. Harvest: 12 – 24 days (slow growing variety).
How to Grow Chervil Herbs
- Space plants: 30 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 6 mm.
- Maturity: 60 – 75 days.
- Sow in Spring and Summer.
- Grows up to 50 cm height.
- Annual variety.
- Part sun position. Shade tolerant.
- Avoid harsh, summer heat.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
- Open Pollinated
- No chemical treatment.
- Botanical name: Anthriscus cerefolium.
- Seeds per gram: 500
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.