Chaga mushroom has been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. It is known for its adaptogenic properties and believed to boost immunity, relieve stress and support general wellbeing.
This wildcrafted chaga is harvested in China's Changbai mountains. Known for producing some of the most potent powder in the world, it is grown in a pristine and radiation-free area.
Medicinal Mushroom Uses
Chaga mushroom powder can be used in teas, smoothies, lattes and as a natural supplement.
- Wildcrafted chaga mushroom powder and not an extract.
- Birch grown, dual-extracted mushroom powder, 10:1.
- No added fillers, starch, mycelium or grains.
- Vegan friendly.
- Origin: China.
- Quantity: 100 grams in glass miron jar.
- Brand: SuperFeast.
- Please seek professional health advice for the correct dosage and usage that suits your individual requirements.