Cauliflower Microgreen Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Grow in soil, coir peat or with a hydroponic medium.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 320 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Cauliflower Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 40 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-12 days.
- Botanical name: Cauliflower (Brassica Oleracea var.botrytis).
- No Chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated, non-hybrid.
- Heirloom variety.
- Seed count: 250 – 350 seeds per gram.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.