Carrot Microgreen Seeds – No Chemical Treatment & No GMO’s
- Grow in soil (Hydroponic method not recommended).
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 200 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Carrot Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface of soil. Cover with a light layer of soil to assist with germination.
- Cover for 4-7 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 14 – 21 days (slow growing variety).
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Open pollinated.
- Variety: Daucus carota.
- Seed count per gram: 65-90.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.