Capsicum Marconi Red Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Fruit changes from green to red with maturity.
- One of the largest Italian sweet peppers.
- Ideal for stuffing, baking, and frying.
- Suitable for container growing.
- Heavy bearing & productive.
100 - 150 cm apart
Germination Soil Temperature
7 - 21 days
Days to Maturity
70 - 90 days
Plant in Spring & Summer (after frost). Plant all year round in warm climates.
Full sun. Keep soil moist and well drained. pH between 6.5 and 7.0.
Frost tender perennial. Often grown as an annual.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 3 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place.