Red Cabbage Sprouting Seeds
Red cabbage sprouts are a source of antioxidants and rich in a number of vitamins including A, B, C, E and K. These tiny sprouts have a mild, sweet taste. Add them to salads, sandwiches, smoothies and as a topper for your favourite dish. These seeds can be sprouted or grown in a tray, with soil, as a microgreen.
- Similar to green cabbage, but has vibrant red stems.
- Stunning garnish as a sprout or microgreen.
- Fresh and crispy flavour.
- An easy to grow and reliable crop.
- Grow all year round.
- From seed to harvest in less than a week.
How to grow cabbage sprouts
- Rinse seeds with fresh water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of seeds with a small glass sprouting jar.
- Soak seeds for 6-8 hours in fresh water.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and put them in a glass sprouting jar. Leave jar upside down for 12 hours to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and place the jar upside down for 12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 3-6 days, until your kale seeds have sprouted.