Bunching Onion Tokyo Long White – Bulk & Heirloom
Tokyo Long White is a bunching onion with long, white stems. Also known as spring onions, shallots & scallions. They do not form bulbs or multiple by division.
- Heat & cold tolerant. Good disease resistance.
- Moderate resistance to bolting.
- Fast & easy to grow.
- Grow in bunches close together. More compact than standard onions.
- Can tolerate a range of soils.
- Add to salads, stir fries and cooked dishes.
30 cm apart
3 - 5 cm
Germination Soil Temperature
4 - 10 days
Days to Maturity
Plant in Spring, Summer and Autumn. Avoid frost.
Full sun Keep soil moist and well drained.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 3 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.