NON-GMO, NON-HYBRID & NOT CHEMICALLY TREATED
- Grown in Australia.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non-hybrid, non-GMO.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
- Adds bulk organic matter and controls nematodes in your soil.
- Plant 45 kg per hectare, or 4 grams per sqm.
- Suitable for salty soils.
- Avoid soil that has an acidic pH.
- Grow in Autumn to early Spring.
- Tolerates cold soil.
- Can be grown with vetch and dun field peas.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
BULK SEED RANGE
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER