Grow Brussels Sprouts Microgreens
- Growing medium: Soil.
- Soaking: Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Tray growing: Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over the surface. Lightly water.
- Germination: Cover seeds with a growing tray. Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate (2 – 3 days). Keep covered for 4 days. Water 1 – 2 times daily.
- Outdoor growing: Remove top tray and expose it to direct, outdoor sunlight. Water twice daily. Harvest: 7 – 14 days.
- Open pollinated, non-hybrid.
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Variety: Brassica oleracea var. gemmifera
- Please note; We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.