Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Grow in soil, coir peat or with a hydroponic medium.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 300 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Brussels Sprouts Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 7-14 days.
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Open pollinated, traditional variety.
- Variety: Brassica oleracea var. gemmifera
- Seed count per gram: Approx. 270.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.