Brussels Sprouts Microgreen Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk
- Grow in soil, coir peat or with a hydroponic medium.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 300 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Brussels Sprouts Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 7-14 days.
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Open pollinated, traditional variety.
- Variety: Brassica oleracea var. gemmifera
- Seed count per gram: Approx. 270.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.