Broccoli Sprouting Seeds – Australian Grown
- Buy in bulk and save with our 1 kg packets.
- Has a slightly spicy taste, similar to radish.
How to Sprout Broccoli Seeds
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar, tray or hemp sprouting bag. The steps for sprouting in a jar are as following:
- Add 1.5 tbsp (20 grams) of seeds to your jar, and fill with water.
- Soak for 4-8 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout.
- In 3-6 days the yield will be 1 – 1 1/2 cups.
How to Grow Broccoli Microgreens
- Grow microgreens with soil or a hydroponic method.
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- A 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 320 grams of microgreens.
- Australian grown broccoli seeds.
- No chemical treatment.
- GMO Free
- Botanical name: Brassica oleracea.
- Seeds per gram: 315.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.