Bulk Broccoli Sprouting Seeds
- Buy in bulk and save with our 1 kg packets.
- Has a slightly spicy taste, similar to radish.
How to Sprout Broccoli Seeds
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar, tray or hemp sprouting bag. The steps for sprouting in a jar are as following:
- Add 1.5 tbsp (20 grams) of seeds to your jar, and fill with water.
- Soak for 4-8 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout.
- In 3-6 days the yield will be 1 – 1 1/2 cups.
How to Grow Broccoli Microgreens
- Grow microgreens with soil or a hydroponic method.
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- A 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 320 grams of microgreens.
- No chemical treatment.
- GMO Free
- Variety: Brassica Oleracea (Green Sprouting Calabrese).
- Seeds per gram: 315.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.