Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Broccoli sprouts have a slightly spicy taste, similar to radish. You can add them to your salads, sandwiches, smoothies or raw food dishes.
How to Sprout Broccoli Seeds
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar, tray or hemp sprouting bag. The steps for sprouting in a jar are as following:
- Add 1.5 tbsp (20 grams) of seeds to your jar, and fill with water.
- Soak for 4-8 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout.
- In 3-6 days the yield will be 1 – 1 1/2 cups.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- Variety: Brassica Oleracea (Calabrese).
- Available in 250g, 400g & 800g packets.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.