Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Ruby Queen is an heirloom variety with rich red flesh and a round globe.
- Suitable for microgreens and baby leaf production.
- Has dark green leaves and a rich, ruby coloured vein.
- Ideal for canning and preserving.
- Sweet and tender variety.
- Hardy variety that grows well in poor soil.
- Not chemically treated.
- Open pollinated.
- Variety: Beta Vulgaris.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.