Open Pollinated, Non-GMO & No Chemical Treatment
This beetroot variety is suitable for microgreens and baby leaf production. As a baby leaf, it features vibrant red stems.
Grow Beetroot Microgreens
- Cover a growing tray with approximately 3cm of good quality potting mix or organic soil.
- Ensure that your microgreens have adequate light and moisture.
- Harvest between 4-8cm height.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Variety: Beta Vulgaris.
- Suitable for microgreens and baby leaf production.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.